To be the most reputable provider of roasted coffee in Africa and the international community as well as the preferred company for existing and future employees, clients, business partners and investors.
Our core values permeate our whole business and are the driving factors behind our success. They define our vision, our business strategy and our corporate objectives. We strive to offer our clients high quality coffee with excellent service to best suit their needs. The Company has 200 employees of which, 70% are women.
We offer our employees the opportunities to develop their skills, contribute to the business strategy, and enhance their professional growth through our internal training academy. This has led to consistency in the product-service delivery, recognizing and embracing diversity across our workforce, and excellent retention – yearly staff¬ turnover rate of less than 5%.
As the Tomoca team we are:
- Dedicated: We are highly dedicated in providing a consistent product – service offering. With over 5,000 varieties of coffee in Ethiopia, consistency is the most valued element in the selection of high quality raw-green coffee beans that go into every cup of Tomoca.
- Proficient: Our established expertise is built on industry experience, skilled employees and professional capabilities. With utmost attention given to quality controls at each level – pre-roasting, roasting and packaging, every package of Tomoca coffee is produced at the highest standard possible.
- Innovative: We care about the work we do and are determined to provide products and services that are deemed as excellent. We strive to exceed expectations.
- Accountable: We operate in an open and sincere environment building strong relationships based on integrity, reliability, and responsibility. We strive to continuously make small improvements leading to significant results.
- Cohesive: We strive to maintain the cohesive tradition of drinking coffee with near and dear ones to increase the bond, love, respect and unity among each other.